Regensia’s Joshua Foss is curating a Regenerative Urbanism track for a landmark ReGen18 conference that will be held in San Francisco’s historic Mission district May 1st through 4th. The conference will convene hundreds of world-changers in philanthropy, business, government, and citizen activism to foster the emergence of a new regenerative society. A roster of well-known experts will guide actionable conversations about regenerative finance, food and agriculture, urban design and policy, health and culture. Regenerative companies and projects will gain validation and support, and practical partnerships and functional alliances will be formed. Please join us!
The Regenerative Urbanism track will feature six complimentary sessions that examine different facets of the emerging holistic and net positive approach to city innovation:
- Regenerative City Governance will explore how communities can be planned and governed in the face of disruptive change
- Inclusive + Equitable Communities will illuminate neighborhood level engagement models that support marginalized communities
- Regenerative San Francisco will introduce key findings and implications from Regensia’s recent assessment and grid design for San Francisco’s Central SoMa district
- A fourth track on Regenerative Community Practice will introduce two inspiring practices and case studies: Regenesis Group’s ‘Story of Place’ and ReGen Villages community development in the Netherlands
- Regenerative Real Estate Meets Circular Cities will examine the relationship between community benefits and zero waste development models
- The last session, Rewilding Cities, will explore how cities can become increasingly ‘biophilic’
ReGen18 is designed to be a multi-venue event in the heart of the San Francisco’s Mission District. It will include a gala opening and a closing ceremony that flows into the exuberant neighborhood celebration of Cinco de Mayo.
To register for the conference, follow the link HERE. And for a special 30% discount, please enter R30_Regensia when prompted for a Promotional Code.